If you add email addresses to the Share Control for the item that you want to share, then the person whose email you added will receive a guest pass from Keep&Share. Each added email address receives an email telling them you want to share information with them, as well as a link your friend can click on to view your information and the option to log in using the login credentials included in the email.
If you or your friend did not receive the Guest Pass email, it is possible that the email was trapped by your spam filter. Follow the steps below to fix this problem.
- Search your email system (and spam folder) for the welcome email from “keepandshare.com.”
- If that does not work, go to the Keep&Share log-in page and click on the “Forgot Account Name” command - then type in your email and your Account Name will be emailed to you.
- Once you have your Account Name, go to the Keep&Share log-in page and click on the “Forgot Password” command - then type in your Account Name and the password will be emailed to you.
- Take a moment and add “keepandshare.com” to your email system's allowed senders lists.
Once you have recovered your Account Name and password, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at Keep&Share.
- Click on your Friends List
- You should see all of the Friends that you have added to your list
- Click on the Friend's name whose information you want to see
- Click on the blue "Visit this friend" link
- This takes you to their account and the Navigator shows you all the information they are sharing with you. Click on items in the Navigator to view them.
Learn more about: