Every Keep&Share account comes with five starter “Self-Book” Templates, which determine how a Calendar Visitor can Self-Book an Event on your Calendar: Book an Appointment, Sign Up for a Group Event, Make a Reservation, Suggest an Event, and Meeting. However, you can also modify your “Meeting”, create your own “Meeting” templates, messages, and more that are specific to your Calendar and your Events.
Creating a custom “Self-Book” Template
To create your own custom “Self-Book” Template, go to the “Self-Book” Dashboard by clicking on the "Self-Book" button in the blue bar above your calendar and then click on the "Add New Template" button in the gray bar above your “Self-Book” Dashboard. Choose "Meeting" as the "Template Type" for your custom template and then choose the rest of your template settings.
You have now opened the Customized “Self-Book” Template Editor, when you select which type of built-in template you'd like to base your customized template upon, and a range of options you can customize from there.
The “Self-Book” Template Editor let you select your choice of:
- Self-Book Types (The base for your customized Self-Book Template)
- Self-Book Forms (Which visitors use to sign up for your calendar events)
- Self-Book Prompts (Create your own Self-Book messages)
- Booking Processing (You can set your own preferences for when a sign up will post to your calendar)
- Booking Notifications (Providing you notification options on when visitors sign up)
- Self-Book Paypal Payment (Giving you the choice to enable Paypal payment when visitors sign up)
- Self-Book Capacity (You can determine how many people can attend an event)
- Team Member Involvement (Keeping your Team Members in the loop on bookings in your calendar)