It’s easy to have your blogs, emails or web pages link to information in your Keep&Share account. Keep&Share is a great way to host PDF files, shared Calendars, Photo Albums etc. You can copy the individual link to the application you want to post on your web page, or you can embed live Keep&Share applications right inside your web pages. Learn more about how to embed applications in your web page.
If you want to share an item from your Keep&Share account to the world wide web, be sure that the Share Control is set to Public. This is only if you want individuals to see the information you want to share without having to log in or create a Keep&Share account. Whenever a user clicks any of these pasted links they’ll be taken directly to your information.
Learn more about how to create links to applications
- How to create a link to a Calendar
- How to create a link to a Photo Album
- How to create a link to a Document
- How to create a link to Folders
- How to create a link to a To Do list
- How to create a link to a Share Page