In the Keep&Share Calendar application, you can easily switch your Calendar between different types of Calendar Views to using the buttons provided in the upper left-hand corner of your Calendar screen. However, you can further customize the appearance of your Calendar view in the “Customize” screen.
Customizing your Month and Week Views
To customize your Calendar Views, you will need to click on the gray “Customize” button at the top of your Calendar screen. Once you are on the “Customize” screen, click on the “Calendar Display Settings” tab and then click on the "General settings" tab. Follow the steps in the image below:
In this tab you can choose the following options for your Calendar:
- Calendar name - The Calendar Name is represented in Calendar printouts, identifies your calendar in the Navigator, and is shown in the upper right-hand corner of your Calendar screen. All Calendars must have a name in your account.
- Default calendar view - When you click on this drop-down menu you can choose which type of Calendar View will always show when you view this Calendar in your account. You will still be able to switch between other Calendar Views. Learn more about setting your default Calendar View.
- First day of the week - From this drop-down menu, you can choose which day (ex. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc.) the weeks in your Calendar will start on.
- Default font size - Change the default font size for all of the events in your calendar.
- Calendar Timezone - Click on the blue “Account Timezone” link and you can choose a time zone just for the Calendar you are viewing. This will not affect the time zone settings you have for your whole Keep&Share account.
- Day Grid Settings - The Day Grid shows times slots in intervals of your choosing. Customize the day grid intervals, height, and start and end times.
- Show Extra Days in Month View - When you are using the “Month View” for your Calendar, you have the option of seeing the days before and after the current month that you are looking at.
- Always show month name in Day, Week, and Month views - Your calendar usually only shows the name of the month at the top of the calendar or on the last day of the previous month and the first day of the following month, but this feature allows you to show the month in all of your day boxes.
- Adjust row heights to display all text - Check this box and you can adjust the row heights of your Calendars when they are in a month or four-week view so that you can display all of your Event text at once. Learn more about showing all of your Event Data.
- Show week numbers in Week views - You can choose to show what week number it is in a year.
- Display events alphabetically by default - If you don't want to add a time to your event and are not using any of these other sorting methods you can sort your events in alphabetical order.
- Center the event text in Week and Month views - You can center your event text in the day boxes of your calendar.
- Multi-Day Event Height - By default when you create a multi-day event the event is only one line high, no matter how much text is in your event. However, you can change this default so that your multi-day events are 1,2,3, or 4 lines high.
- Calendar name details - Calendar Name Details are a temporary label that provides further information about your Calendar. This description will only show up when you hover your mouse over the Calendar name in the Navigator of your account screen.
Customizing your Side-by-Side View
Keep&Share paid accounts have an additional Calendar View option that allows you to look at multiple calendars side by side. You can customize the look of your Side-by-Side View calendar when you set up Side-by-Side View in the Customize and Share Screen.
Learn more on calendar views in the Calendar Views solutions folder.