To print out a custom number of months, weeks (or even days) per printed sheet, use the following steps:
- Open the calendar that you would like to print and click the printer icon button in the top left corner to open the print dialog.
- Select your choice of printout settings. Make sure select the total amount of days, weeks or months you'd like to print for your entire printout (not the number per sheet).
- Save your printout as a PDF version to your computer by checking the "Save as File" box and then click the "OK" button at the bottom the dialog.
- Click to download and save the PDF file of your Calendar. Open the PDF version of your calendar in Adobe Acrobat, and click to open the Adobe Print dialog.
- In the “Page Scaling” option, choose “Multiple pages per sheet”.
- In the “Pages per sheet” choose the number of days (or weeks, months etc) you'd like per printed sheet.
- In the “Page Order” choose “Horizontal”.
- Click on the “Print” button to print your new calendar.
For more print troubleshooting tips, visit the Calendar Printing Troubleshooting solutions folder.
Learn about the basics of printing your Keep&Share calendars in the Calendar Printing: Getting Started folder.