Keep&Share’s Calendar's print as a PDF to provide you with the following advantages:
- You can quickly review your PDF, and reset your print dialog selections before printing your PDF to paper.
- You have the option to print your PDF directly through your browser or your PDF reader program (where you can customize the number of months, weeks, and calendars displayed per page in a print out).
- You have the benefits of digital PDF printouts, which include:
- Digital PDFs support live hyperlinks, images, and embedded images.
- You can email a copy of your calendar customized for the information you would like to share.
- You can save a copy of your calendar for offline viewing.
For more print troubleshooting tips, visit the Calendar Printing Troubleshooting solutions folder.
Learn about the basics of printing your Keep&Share calendars in the Calendar Printing: Getting Started folder.