You can email regularly updated copies of your Calendar to yourself (or to you and your Share List) using the “Receive agendas via email or text” feature in the “Customize” screen.
In this tab, you can choose when the emails and text messages are sent, how often they are sent, where they are sent to, and how much of your Calendar is included in those copies. When we send a message to the mobile phone, it is sent as a text message, and we strip it down to its bare essentials to keep it as short as possible.
You can also choose to send an email and/or text message of your Calendar to yourself and your friends. This tab also provides you with the option to send these emails and texts to your Share List as well.
You can choose to send your calendar:
- Daily — Agenda sent on a daily basis.
- Weekly — Agenda sent once a week depending on the first day of the week for the calendar (Saturday, Sunday, or Monday),
- which is set in the “Customize calendar views” tab.
- Bi-Monthly — Agenda sent on the 1st and 15th of the month
- Monthly — Agenda sent on the 1st of the month.
In order to receive an email or text agenda, you will need to make sure that you and your agenda recipients have your Communication Settings in your account set up correctly. You will need to make sure that the box is checked under the “Reminders” column. Follow the steps in the image below: