Calendar Overlays are a feature in the Keep&Share Calendar Application that allows you to flexibly view other Calendars in of your current Calendar by combining multiple Calendars into one overall view. When you add a Calendar Overlay, there are several options of Source Calendars to use as an Overlay. This includes calendars provided by Keep&Share, any Calendars you create in your account, any Calendars shared with you, and more!
Once you have established a list of Overlays on your Calendar, you can customize how those Overlays appear on your Calendar. You can customize your Calendar Overlays using the following options:
- Choosing an Overlay color - You can choose both a text color and a background color for all of the Events in your Calendar Overlay. This will not affect the look of the Events in the original source Calendar.
- Turning Overlays on and off - You can choose what Overlays you want to see and when by turning them on and off on the left side of your Calendar screen.
- Changing the order of your Overlays - You can change the order that your Calendar Overlays appear in on the left side of your Calendar screen.
- View your Overlays with your Notes - You can move any of the Events in your Calendar Overlays to the bottom of your Calendar where your Calendar Notes are.
- See your Overlays’s original Event icons - You can choose to use the original icons assigned to your Event in the source Calendar.
- Show Calendar Overlay titles - You can show the title of the source Calendar that the Event belongs to in your Calendar Overlays.
To easily check on any of the information, such as colors or icons, in the source Calendar you can also use the “View It Now” link in the Overlay Management Dialog.