By default when you look at your To Do List you are seeing every Task available regardless of its status. You can always filter your lists for the Tasks you want to see, but you can also change your default To Do List view to see only the Tasks that you want to see. You can choose your list "View" and/or your list "Filter."
You can choose a different default To Do List View for each of the lists in your account.
Follow the steps in the image below:
When you set your default List View you can choose one of these options:
- My Tasks - These are tasks that have been assigned to you. This is especially helpful when you are visiting To Do Lists in other users' accounts.
- By Assignment - Your tasks will be arranged in order of who has been assigned to each task.
- By Priority - These are tasks that you have assigned one of four different levels of priority. Each priority level is marked with a different color of flag icon. The four priority levels are: High priority (red flag), Medium priority (orange flag), Low priority (yellow flag), and none (no flag).
- By Status - These are tasks that you have assigned a colored marker that indicates a progress status of "In progress," "Finished," or "Delayed" for your tasks.
- By Tag - These are tasks marked with tags. “Task Tags” are tags that you can assign to tasks in your To Do Lists in order to label and color code them. Tags help you to visually link together similar tasks very quickly.
- By Start Date - You can list your tasks in order of when their start date is.
- By Due Date - You can list your task in order of when their due date is.
When you choose a default List Filter for your To Do List you can choose one of these options:
- Current - Tasks that have a start date that has already passed and if they have a due date it hasn't passed yet
- Overdue - Tasks that have a due date has already passed
- Future - Tasks that have been assigned a start date that hasn't occurred yet
- Unscheduled - Tasks that have not been scheduled a due date or start date