Video: How do I mark and manage finished To Dos?
Modified on: Tue, 4 Apr, 2017 at 6:59 PM
Click here to watch a short video
This video features:
Mark a task as finished by checking the status box next to the task in the list.
- Or use the 'Status' drop down in the task editor.
- The status box provides four states: Unfinished, In-Progress, Finished, and Delayed.
- Clear out finished tasks in several ways.
- Use the 'All Tasks' drop down to reset or delete all finished tasks.
- Drag-and-drop tasks to other lists to 'archive' them.
- Set tasks to automatically 'Reset to Unfinished' drop down to choose a Daily, Weekly or Monthly reset schedule.
- Use the 'Martini glass' filter icon to filter by the status column.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.