Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your Photo Albums by keeping a command bar at the top of your Photo Albums section: Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. Before you have check the box below any of your Photo Albums, the commands will look gray on your screen. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active.
- Share Albums: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about sharing Photo Albums.
- Copy Albums: copies all the selected Photo Albums to either the same Folder or a new Folder. Learn more about copying Photo Albums.
- Move Albums: moves all the selected Photo Albums to a new Folder.
- Archive Albums: archives all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about archiving Photo Albums.
- Delete Albums: deletes all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about deleting Photo Albums.
Moving Photo Albums
When you are moving Photo Albums you have the option of moving to any Folder or Folder Set in your account. Follow the steps in the image below: