Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your Photo Albums by keeping a command bar at the top of your Photo Albums section: Share, Copy, Move, Archive, Download, and Delete. Before you have check the box below any of your Photo Albums, the commands will look gray on your screen. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active. See the image below:
- Share Albums: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about sharing Photo Albums.
- Copy Albums: copies all the selected Photo Albums to either the same Folder or a new Folder.
- Move Albums: moves all the selected Photo Albums to a new Folder. Learn more about moving Photo Albums.
- Archive Albums: archives all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about archiving Photo Albums.
- Delete Albums: deletes all the selected Photo Albums. Learn more about deleting Photo Albums.
Copying Photo Albums
When you are viewing your Photo Albums, you will see all of your albums with the command bar at the top of the section. Copying a Photo Album will make a complete copy of your original album. You have the option of keeping this copy either in the current Folder you are working in, or you can move it to any other Folder in your Keep&Share account. Follow the steps in the image below: