Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your files by keeping a command bar at the top of your Files section: Download, Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. If you haven’t checked the box to the left of any of your Documents, many of the commands will look gray on your screen, because they are not yet “active” — there is nothing to apply them to. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active & that they can be “applied” to the files you’ve selected.
- Download: allows you to download selected documents.
- Share: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected documents.
- Copy: copy the selected Documents to any other folder or to make a copy inside of this folder.
- Move: move the selected Documents to any other folder.
- Archive: archive the selected Documents. Learn more about archiving Documents.
- Delete: delete the selected Documents.
There are two ways that you can delete your Documents - by using the command bar at the top of your Document Folder or when you are editing your Document. The command bar allows you to select and delete multiple Documents at once while deleting the Document in edit mode only allows you delete one Document at a time. To delete your Document using the command bar, follow the steps in the image below:
To delete your Document when it is in editing mode, please follow the steps below:
Once your have deleted your Document or Document Folder, your Document will be sent to your “Trash Can.” The Trash Can is where all of your deleted Documents will be held for 30 days. After the Documents have been in the Trash Can for 30 days they will be permanently deleted. Learn more about using your Document Trash Can.
Learn more about: