Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your files by keeping a command bar at the top of your Files section: Download, Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. If you haven’t checked the box to the left of any of your Documents, many of the commands will look gray on your screen, because they are not yet “active” — there is nothing to apply them to. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active and that they can be “applied” to the files you’ve selected. See the image below:
- Download: allows you to download selected documents.
- Share: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected documents.
- Copy: copy the selected Documents to any other folder or make a copy inside of this folder.
- Move: move the selected Documents to any other folder.
- Archive: archive the selected Documents. Learn more about archiving Documents.
- Delete: delete the selected Documents.
When you are moving documents you have the option of moving to any Folder or Folder Set in your account. Follow the steps in the image below:
Learn more about: