Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your files by keeping a command bar at the top of your Files section: Download, Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. If you haven’t checked the box to the left of any of your Documents, many of the commands will look gray on your screen, because they are not yet “active” — there is nothing to apply them to. After the box has been checked, the commands will look blue to show that they are active & that they can be “applied” to the files you’ve selected. See the image below:
- Download: allows you to download selected documents.
- Share: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected documents.
- Copy: copy the selected Documents to any other folder or to make a copy inside of this folder.
- Move: move the selected Documents to any other folder.
- Archive: archive the selected Documents. Learn more about archiving Documents.
- Delete: delete the selected Documents.
How to copy Documents
When you are viewing your documents, you will see all of your documents in a list with the command bar at the top of the section. Copying a document will make a complete copy of your original file. You have the option of keeping this copy either in the current folder you are working in, or you can move it to any other Folder in your Keep&Share account. See the image below:
Learn more about: