Whenever you first sign up for a Keep&Share account, all new accounts start with a 15-day free trial of all the bells and whistles that come with Keep&Share paid plans. After that period of time, you can choose to upgrade your account to continue using the full suite of account features. To sign up for an account follow these steps:
- Go to www.keepandshare.com
- If you are already logged into a Keep&Share account make sure that you're logged out of the current account you are in by clicking on the blue "Log Out" link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- go to this page: https://www.keepandshare.com/business/registration.php?form=email
- Enter your email address into the text field
- Click on the link in the email that you receive from us to create your account
If you choose not to upgrade your account, you can still keep your Keep&Share account as a “Free Basic Plan.” This ad sponsored free account allows you to keep using your Keep&Share account for free (forever), but with some account limits.
If you would like to know what features come with a Free Basic Plan as opposed to a paid Solo Plan or Team Plan, please look at our Compare Free & Paid Subscription Plans page.
Learn more about Keep&Share account plans and pricing.