Keep&Share’s address notes tables are one of the great options for formatting your information. For instance, you could create a table to arrange your photos in a horizontal row, or a table to arrange columns of text and numbers.
The number of columns in the table is determined by selecting vertical rows of squares, and the number of rows is determined by selecting horizontal rows of squares. You can always go back and add more rows and columns later.
You can also resize your table either by clicking and dragging on the resize handles (the white boxes) on the table or by going to “Table Properties.”
- Width/Height - To control the width of your table, put a number such as 100 or 500 into the Table Width field. Leave the field empty if you want your table width to automatically adjust.
- Cell spacing - Cell spacing is the amount of space around the outside of each individual cell (the individual table block).
- Cell padding - Cell padding is the amount of space between the outside of the cell (the individual table block) and the text or image inside the cell.
- Border - Change the Border field to be 1 or greater if you want your table to have visible border lines. The higher the number, the more visible the borders. A value of 0 or no number at all means no borders will be visible.
- Caption - If you click on the caption box, this will put a space at the top of your table for text, such as a title for your table.
- Alignment - This adjusts the position of the table within your address notes.
The table icon also gives you advanced control over your tables.
To edit an existing table’s properties, click within the table you want to edit and then click on the table icon to make adjustments.