In your Keep&Share To Do app, you can share a To Do list with the public or with other people’s individual Keep&Share accounts — you can either give them view-only access, or you can give them Edit Rights. The instructional image below shows you how:
People you enter in the Blank Sharing Field do not have to have Keep&Share accounts. Just type or paste an email address into the Blank Sharing Field.
- All My Friends: is a pre-defined Share Group that includes all the names you have placed on your Friends List.
- Click on the “Can Edit” checkbox next to individual names or on the checkbox at the top of the Edit Rights column to give everyone in your Share List Edit Rights.
- You can set sharing to be both Public and have a Private Sharing list at the same time. This is useful if you want the Public to be able to view an item and you also want to grant edit rights to a few others. Enter the specific individuals or groups into the Share List and check the "Can Edit" box next to their names.
- If you share information repeatedly with the same list of users, you can save time by creating a Share Group. Share Groups can include an unlimited number of users and can be used again and again to share many documents, photo albums, and other Keep&Share information. Click on the blue “Groups” link to create or modify a share group.
- You can click on the "Notifications" checkbox next to individuals or if you click on the "Notifications" checkbox at the top of the Notifications column to select everyone in your Share List at once (and if it’s shared public, everyone who has Subscribed to you) then they will receive a notification in their Dashboard of changes made to your To Do List.