Your “Communication Settings” allow you to decide what information Keep&Share emails to you, how often Keep&Share emails you, your text message usage, and whether or not others can email files directly into your Keep&Share account.
Note: If you are using a mobile device, then you'll need to switch to desktop view before you can follow these steps.
Types of messages you can receive:
- Account Messages: Account status information including the “Forgot Account Name” and “Forgot Password Commands”, subscription-related emails, and Keep&Share News emails (announcements of new features, user tips, etc.). At least one email or mobile number must be selected to receive these messages.
- Reminders: This includes Event Reminders in the Calendar and Task reminders in To Do Lists.
- Notifications: Dashboard Notifications of Shares and Comments. This will also need to be checked if you want to receive email copies of your calendar.
- Reports: Reports on Visitors to your account, automatic Calendar backups, and when files and/or photos are emailed into your account.
- Messages: Receive messages from other Keep&Share users using the "Send Message" feature.
Communication Settings also give you the option of:
- Adding new email addresses to receive email notifications
- Adding mobile numbers to receive email notifications
- Seeing how many text message credits you have left
- Adding mobile email addresses to receive email notifications
- Choosing how often you receive email notifications
- Sending files and photos to Keep&Share
Finding your Communication Settings
The Communication Settings is not where you can “Share” information from your account with others. Learn more about “Share Control.”