In Keep&Share, you are always in control of what you share, how you share, and who you share your Bookmarks with. This includes sharing with a limited group of people (Visitors with Keep&Share accounts), or only with yourself. Please note that you cannot share bookmarks publicly.
To share your Bookmark, you will need to edit the settings in your document’s Share Control found in the editing screen. Each Bookmark has its own individual share settings, and they always start out private. By default, no one can see (or visit) your Bookmark unless you change the sharing settings. See the image below for how to change your Share settings:
People you enter in the Blank Sharing Field do not have to have Keep&Share accounts. Just type or paste an email address into the Blank Sharing Field.
- All My Friends: is a pre-defined Share Group that includes all the names you have placed on your Friends List.
- Click on the “Can Edit” checkbox to grant that person/group Edit Rights. You can either select the checkbox next to individual names and Share Groups or you can click on the checkbox next to "Can Edit" at the top of the Edit Rights column to select everyone in your Share List.
- You can set sharing to be both Public and have a Private Sharing list at the same time. This is useful if you want the Public to be able to view an item and you also want to grant edit rights to a few others. Enter the specific individuals or groups into the Share List and check the Edit box next to their names.
- If you share information repeatedly with the same list of users, you can save time by creating a Share Group. Share Groups can include an unlimited number of users and can be used again and again to share many Documents, Bookmarks, Photo Albums, and other Keep&Share information. Click on the blue “Groups” link to create or modify a share group.
- When the “Notifications” box is checked, either the individual names you selected or everyone in your Share List (and if it’s shared public, everyone who has Subscribed to you) will receive a notification in their Dashboard.