Keep&Share’s “Bookmarks” work almost exactly like the bookmarks on your web browser. They keep track of all of your favorite, relevant, or most frequented websites. Bookmarks can:
- Remember a web page by maintaining a link (URL) to that web page.
- Have a name that is different from the link address.
- Be organized into Folders.
However, Bookmarks in Keep&Share have several advantages that go well beyond browser bookmarks:
- Keep&Share Bookmarks can be accessed from any Internet-connected device.
- Bookmarks can be shared with your Friends.
- When your computer dies or is replaced, you won't lose your Bookmarks or have troublesome migration issues.
- It’s easy to organize your Bookmarks into as many Folders as you like.
Keep&Share makes it easy for you to access all of your Bookmarks all of the time, regardless of the computer or browser that you are using. You also have the option of importing or exporting Bookmarks in and out of Keep&Share.