When you look at your Photo Albums you will see that every Photo Album in your account will have a blue “Edit” link located below it. At any time you need to make a change to your albums, you can click on this link to access a editing screen where you can add photos, remove photos, change the order of photos, and more.
First you will need to access your Photo Albums using the steps below:
Once you can see your Photo Albums you can edit them by clicking on the blue "Edit" link for the album of your choice.
Once you have entered the “Edit” screen for a Photo Album you have several options for customizing and editing:
- change the order of the Photos
- insert additional Photos
- remove Photos from the Photo Album
- set the default Photo Album view
- internal Album Photo editing (image rotation, image date, setting the default font size, allow copies and/or downloads)
- change the Photo Album colors
- setting the Photo Album cover
- adding Photo titles, tags, and descriptions
- setting the Share Control for the Photo Album
- embed videos
- move Photo Albums to another Folder or Folder Set
Learn more about managing your Photo Albums.