You can share individual addresses in your Address Books or Folders with anyone you like. You can share addresses with everyone, with certain friends on Keep&Share, or only with yourself. You also have the option of giving others the right to edit your addresses when you share with them.
Here's how you can share an address:
People you enter in the Blank Sharing Field do not have to have Keep&Share accounts. Just type or paste an email address into the Blank Sharing Field.
- All My Friends: is a pre-defined Share Group that includes all the names you have placed on your Friends List.
- Click on the “Can Edit” check box to grant that person/group Edit Rights.
- You can set sharing to be both Public and have a Private Sharing list at the same time. This is useful if you want the Public to be able to view an item and you also want to grant edit rights to a few others. Enter the specific individuals or groups into the Share List and check the Edit box next to their names.
- If you share information repeatedly with the same list of users, you can save time by creating a Share Group. Share Groups can include unlimited number of users, and can be used again and again to share many documents, photo albums and other Keep&Share information. Click on the blue “Groups” link to create or modify a share group.
- When the “Send change notifications to shares” box is checked, everyone this application is shared with (and if it’s shared public, everyone who has Subscribed to you) will receive a notification in their Dashboard.