Adding a new address/contact to your Address Book app is easy with Keep&Share! See the step-by-step video below to learn how.
Some tips when filling out addresses:
- When you add a new address the only field that is required to be filled out is the “Last Name” field.
- Each text field can hold up to 50 characters so you can put short notes in the text field next to telephone numbers or email addresses.
- Give the contact record a custom name by entering it into the “Tab Name” field.
- You can add more than 20 pages of notes to your addresses.
- When looking at all of your address records at once, only the fields that have been filled out will show up.
Learn more about what information your contact records can hold.