The Subscription Plan section tells you your current plan level - e.g., if you have a free account that is ad-supported, or if you have an upgraded subscription plan. Your subscription plan will also tell you if your account is set up for auto-renewal, if you have added the Self-Book feature to your account, how many Calendars your account has, and if you have added any Expansion Packs to your account.
However, more detailed information regarding your subscription plan will also be listed in your “Account Settings” screen. Keep&Share gives you the option to change your subscription plan at any time. Follow the steps below to access your subscription plan:
- Update Credit Card: Change the details of your credit card such as expiration date or even all the card details. You can use this screen to add a new credit card.
- Turn on Subscription Auto-Renew: By default, the "auto-renew" feature is turned on for every paid account. This means that when your subscription is set to renew it will do so automatically using the card that we have on file for you.
- Renew your subscription: Purchase a year's worth of subscription from today's date - you will get full credit for the unused portion of your current term.
- Payment / Card History: See a history of all payment transactions on your account.
- Print Receipt: Print a receipt for any payment transaction.
Learn more about upgrading your account.