Your “Communication Settings” allow you to decide what information Keep&Share emails to you. We give you the option of receiving email notifications when you get new Account Messages, Calendar and ToDo Messages, Share Notifications, and Messages from other friends on Keep&Share.
Types of messages you can receive:
- Account Messages: Account status information including the “Forgot Account Name” and “Forgot Password Commands”, subscription-related emails, and Keep&Share News emails (announcements of new features, user tips, etc.). At least one email or mobile number must be selected to receive these messages.
- Reminders: This includes Event Reminders in the Calendar and Task reminders in To Do Lists.
- Notifications: Dashboard Notifications of Shares and Comments. This will also need to be checked if you want to receive email copies of your calendar.
- Reports: Reports on Visitors to your account, automatic Calendar backups, and when files and/or photos are emailed into your account.
- Messages: Receive messages from other Keep&Share users using the "Send Message" feature.
Communication Settings also give you the option of:
- Adding new email addresses to receive email notifications
- Adding mobile numbers to receive email notifications
- Seeing how many text message credits you have left
- Adding mobile email addresses to receive email notifications
- Choosing how often you receive email notifications
- Sending files and photos to Keep&Share
Finding your Communication Settings
The Communication Settings is not where you can “Share” information from your account with others. Learn more about “Share Control.”