Every Keep&Share account comes with five starter “Self-Book” Templates, which determine how a Calendar Visitor can Self-Book an Event on your Calendar. These five templates are Book an Appointment, Sign Up for a Group Event, Make a Reservations, Suggest an Event, and Meeting. However, you can also modify one of these five template types to create your own signup form templates, messages, and more that are specific to your Calendar and your Events.
Creating a custom “Self-Book” Template
To create your own custom “Self-Book” Template, go to the “Self-Book” Dashboard (via the button in the blue bar above your calendar) and then click on the "Add Template" button in the upper left-hand corner of your “Self-Book” Dashboard.
You have now opened the Customized “Self-Book” Template Editor when you select which type of built-in template you'd like to base your customized template upon, and a range of options you can customize from there.
The “Self-Book” Template Editor let you select your choice of:
- Self-Book Types (The base for your customized Self-Book Template)
- Self-Book Forms (Which visitors use to sign up for your calendar events)
- Self-Book Prompts (Create your own Self-Book messages)
- Booking Processing (You can set your own preferences for when a sign up will post to your calendar)
- Booking Notifications (Providing you notification options on when visitors sign up)
- Reminder Settings (Set up multiple event reminders for your participants)
- Self-Book Paypal Payment (Giving you the choice to enable Paypal payment when visitors sign up)
- Address Book Integration (Allowing you to add a new contact to your Address Book when a form is submitted)
- Self-Book Capacity (You can determine how many people can attend an event)
- Team Member Involvement (Keeping your Team Members in the loop on bookings in your calendar)
Learn more about how to enable your new custom templates in your calendar.
Learn more about Self-Book in the Setting up Self-Book solutions folder.