The “Self-Book” feature lets someone viewing your Calendar self-book an event on your Calendar. You have full control over these bookings both by setting up and managing your “Self-Book” bookings. When you use Self-Book, you:
- You set Sharing for your Calendar
- You Set up Self-Book on your Calendar
- Visitors Self Book appointments
- You can manage bookings whenever you like
Using the full range of features available in Self-Book, visitors can:
- Self-book appointments from available time slots you put on your Calendar.
- Sign up for classes and group events set up for your Calendar.
- Let employees reserve conference rooms/equipment, etc. according to their schedule needs.
- Let an audience suggest an event on an interactive, embedded community Calendar.
Note: All Keep&Share accounts come with a sample version of the “Self-Book” feature when you sign up for a free trial. You can access the full features and customization of “Self-Book” by purchasing Self-Book add-on.
If you currently have a free Basic account, you can try a 15-day free trial of our Solo plan to try out all of our premium features.
Learn more about “Self-Book” in the Setting up Self-Book solutions folder.