If you have a Team Account with Keep&Share, you can use the "Admin console for multiple users” page to manage your accounts. This includes managing current Team members as well as adding new Team members.
Accessing your Admin Console for Team Accounts
To access your Team Admin Console click on the User Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account screen. See the image below:
Using the Team Admin Console
When you first log into the Admin Console, you will see under the “Your Account’s License” heading how many “seats” your Team account has. “Seats” are how many user accounts are attached to your account plan. As the “Master Account” for your Team account you can individual assign the number of benefits each seat will receive.
Here is a detailed list of what features you can choose to enable or disable for your Team:
- Enable Team Friends List - All accounts in this Team account are listed on each other's Friends List automatically. This is to make sharing with other team members easier. You can disable this feature if you like.
- Enable Team Share Group - All members of a Team account have a common Share Group. You can disable or change the name of the Share Group here. Unless disabled, this Share Group will appear in every one of your Team member's accounts. This group will automatically show up anywhere you can share information in Keep&Share.
- Enable Automatic Group Sharing - This feature automatically shares all Share Groups created in the master account with all of the member accounts.
Set the default Home Application for new seats - You can configure your seat accounts to show a specific Keep&Share application screen, such as calendar or photo, by checking this box. This “Home Application” will be the first screen they see after logging in. The default Home Application is the Keep&Share Dashboard.
Choose the “master account” if you want your seat accounts‘ Home Application to be one that is inside of your account. For instance, if you want them to see a calendar from your account as their Home Application, check the master account option. Be sure to set sharing with your Multi-Seat Shared Group.
- Set which applications are visible for new seats - This allows you to set the initial list of which Keep&Share applications are visible to your seat accounts when they are created. Each seat account may customize the applications visible after they have logged in.
- Allow seat accounts to change their account name - Allow Team members access to change their account name themselves. If disabled, you can still change account names from this control panel but Team members will not be able to change their own account name.
- Allow seat account to change their password - Allow Team members access to change their password themselves. If disabled, you can still change passwords from this control panel but Team members will not be able to change their own password.
All of the members of your Team account will be listed in alphabetical order below the master account, which will always be listed first.
Learn more about creating Team seats.
Learn more about managing your Team account.