In the Keep&Share Calendar Application you can easily switch your Calendar between different types of Calendar Views to using the buttons provided in the upper left-hand corner of your Calendar screen. However, you can further customize the appearance of your Calendar view in the “Customize” screen.
Customizing your Month and Week Views
To customize your Calendar Views, you will need to click on the gray “Customize” button at the top of your Calendar screen. Once you are on the “Customize” screen, click on the “Customize calendar views” tab. To reach this tab follow the steps in the image below:
In this tab you can choose the following options for your Calendar:
- Default Calendar View - When you click on this drop-down menu you can choose which type of Calendar View will always show when you view this Calendar in your account. You will still be able to switch between other Calendar Views. Learn more about setting your default Calendar View.
- First Day of the Week - From this drop-down menu you can choose which day (ex. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc.) the weeks in your Calendar will start on.
- Calendar Timezone - Click on the blue “Account Timezone” link and you can choose a time zone just for the Calendar you are viewing. This will not affect the time zone settings you have for your whole Keep&Share account.
- Show Extra Days in Month View - When you are using the “Month View” for your Calendar, you have the option of seeing the days before and after the current month that you are looking at.
- Adjust row heights to display all text - Check this box and you can adjust the row heights of your Calendars when they are in month or four week view so that you can display all of your Event text at once. Learn more about showing all of your Event Data.
- Synchronize date and view with other calendars - This option synchronizes the data and Calendar display with other Calendars that have this option enabled.
- Disable Fixed Headers - In your calendars we automatically have fixed headers turned on. This means that no matter how many Events or Day Notes that you've added to the days in your calendar, your calendar header (which shows the month and the days of the week) will stay in fixed to the top of your screen when you scroll down the page to view your calendar events.
- Month View Editing Icons - Choose what Event and/or Day Note editing icons you want to see.
- Display Day Notes above Events - By default your Day Notes will appear at the bottom of your Keep&Share Calendar. By clicking on this check box your Day Notes will instead appear at the top of your Calendar.
You can also customize the appearance of the day boxes in your Calendar. Learn more about customizing your Day Grid.
Customizing your Side-by-Side View
Keep&Share paid accounts have an additional Calendar View option that allows you to look at multiple calendars side by side. You can customize the look of your Side-by-Side View calendar when you set up Side-by-Side View in the Customize and Share Screen.
Learn more on calendar views in the Calendar Views solutions folder.