Note: Keep&Share calendar printouts are PDF files that appear in a new window and/or tab in your browser (depending on your browser settings). Once your new PDF printout is open, simply click to print using the print options set up in your web browser.
If you are experiencing a problem with your PDF file printing from your browser, try the following steps:
- Try printing your PDF from a different browser to see if the problem is browser-related.
- If your discover PDF printing is related to a specific browser, try reviving your browser's PDF printing with the following:
- Close and reset your browser.
- Reboot your computer and try again.
- Check if your copy of Adobe Acrobat is up to date. Install any needed updates.
- If that doesn't work, please see the Adobe help page on problems with Acrobat - it describes various symptoms and problems.
- You can also email us at support(at)keepandshare(dot)com. We would like to hear about your problem!
The PDF viewing in your browser is dependent on your browser. There may be an auto-update to your operating system or browser that affected its ability to open up a PDF file in a new tab on your computer. Please make sure that all of your browsers have the latest software updates.
For more print troubleshooting tips, visit the Calendar Printing Troubleshooting solutions folder.
Learn about the basics of printing your Keep&Share calendars in the Calendar Printing: Getting Started folder.