The “Invite a Friend” command allows your friends to create free Keep&Share logins. Once you use this command, each invited friend receives an email telling them you want to share information with them, as well as a link your friend can click on to view your information as well as the option to log into their existing Keep&Share account (if they have one) or create a new free account.
If you or your friend did not receive the “Invite-a-Friend” email, it is possible that the email was trapped by your spam filter. Follow the steps below to fix this problem.
- Search your email system (and spam folder) for the welcome email from “keepandshare.com.”
- If that does not work, go to the Keep&Share log in page and click on the “Forgot Account Name” command - then type in your email and your Account Name will be emailed to you.
- Once you have your Account Name, go to the Keep&Share log in page and click on the “Forgot Password” command - then type in your Account Name and the password will be emailed to you.
- Take a moment and add “keepandshare.com” to your email system's allowed senders lists.
Once you have recovered your Account Name and password, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at Keep&Share.
- Click on your Friends List
- You should see all of the Friends that you have added to your list
- Click on the Friend's name whose information you want to see
- Click on the blue "Visit this friend" link
- This takes you to their account and the Navigator shows you all the information they are sharing with you. Click on items in the Navigator to view them.
Learn more about: