Keep&Share makes it easy for you to manage your Bookmarks by keeping a command bar at the top of your Bookmarks section: Share, Copy, Move, Archive, and Delete. If you haven’t checked the box to the left of any of your Bookmarks, many of the commands will look gray on your screen, because they are not yet “active” — there is nothing to apply them to. After the box has been checked, the commands will look brown to show that they are active & that they can be “applied” to the Bookmarks you’ve selected.
- Share: use the Share Control to set the sharing on all the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about sharing Bookmarks.
- Copy: copy the selected Bookmarks to any other Folder or to make a copy inside of this Folder.
- Move: move the selected Bookmarks to any other Folder. Learn more about moving Bookmarks.
- Archive: archive the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about archiving Bookmarks.
- Delete: permanently delete the selected Bookmarks. Learn more about deleting Bookmarks.
When you are viewing your Bookmarks, you will see all of your Bookmarks in a list with the command bar at the top of the section. Copying a Bookmark will make a complete copy of your original Bookmark. You have the option of keeping this copy either in the current Folder you are working in, or you can move it to any other Folder in your Keep&Share account.