Your “Email Settings” allow you to decide what information Keep&Share emails to you. We give you the option of receiving email notifications when you get new Account Messages, Calendar and ToDo Messages, Share Notifications, and Messages from other friends on Keep&Share.
Types of messages you can receive:
- Account Messages: Account status information including the “Forgot Account Name” and “Forgot Password Commands”, subscription-related emails, and Keep&Share News emails (announcements of new features, user tips, etc.)
- Calendar & Todo Reminders: Event Reminders for both Calendar Events and ToDo tasks, and the “Email This Calendar” command.
- Share Notifications: Dashboard Notifications of Shares and Comments.
- Reports: Reports on Visitors to your account, automatic Calendar backups, and when files and/or photos are emailed into your account.
Email Settings also give you the option of choosing:
- Adding new email addresses to receive email notifications
- Adding mobile numbers to receive email notifications
- Adding mobile email addresses to receive email notifications
- Choosing how often you receive email notifications
- Sending files and photos to Keep&Share
Finding your Email Settings
The Email Settings is not where you can “Share” information from your account with others. Learn more about “Share Control.”