Customize All of Your Printouts
Whenever you change print dialog settings such as check boxes or header and footer values, Keep&Share automatically “remembers” your settings and fills them in for all future printing, no matter which Keep&Share application. (You can always change these settings again, though).
Therefore, you can customize your header and footers and print settings just the way you like them in one application — the same print settings will be available in all other Calendars, Document, and Table printing.
Place the following printing codes in any of the Header or Footer boxes (left, center or right). Codes may be combined:
- &p - the current page number
- &P - the total number of pages
- &U - full url to the printed document or calendar (e.g., https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4402151/header-footer-specifications )
- &u - short url to the printed document or calendar ( /doc/4402151/header-footer-specifications )
- &N - name of the printed document or calendar ( header footer specifications )
- &d1 - current date as m/d/yyyy (8/16/2012)
- &d2 - current date as d/m/yyyy (16/8/2012)
- &d3 - current date as d.m.yyyy (16.8.2012)
- &d4 - current date as d-m-yyyy (16-8-2012)
- &d5 - current date as yyyy-mm-dd (2012-8-16)
- &d6 - current date as yyyy.mm.dd (2012.8.16)
- &t1 - current time as h:mm [am|pm] (2:01 PM)
- &t2 - current time as 24 hour time (14:01)
- && - a single ampersand character - this should be used if the context would conflict with one of these combinations. For example: “Shop at A&P Markets” would have to be entered as “Shop at A&&P Markets” to avoid have the "&P" interpreted as the “total number of pages” combination. If it was entered as “Shop at A & P Markets”, there would be no conflict so the & would not have to be doubled.
Default Header & Footer Print Codes:
- &N in top left header prints the full name of the printed document or calendar.
- &d1 in top right header prints today's date in m/d/yyyy format.
- &U in bottom left footer prints the full url to the printed document or calendar.
- Page &p of &P in bottom right footer prints page numbering in style of “Page 2 of 5”.