Not only does Keep&Share give you maximum control over who sees what content you’ve created in your applications, but you can also customize your account to fit your needs. You can access your account settings by clicking on the User Profile icon that's always kept in the upper-right hand corner of your screen. This is so that you are always able to quickly and easily make changes to your account preferences.
Accessing your account information
In “My Account” you have access to:
- Account Settings - Adjust your Email Settings, send photos and files to Keep&Share, change your Home Application, add a custom logo to your account, change your time zone, manage your subscription, and manage your Notifications.
- Email Settings - Add email address, add mobile phone numbers, control your email frequency, send files and photos to Keep&Share.
- Admin Console for Multiple Users - For Team Accounts only. Manage your Team Account settings and information.
- Change Password - Change the password for your account.
- My Share Page - Customize your personal Keep&Share landing page that you can share with others.
- File Usage Statistics - See how much bandwidth and storage space your account has used.
- User News - The “User News” is an ongoing list of news, feature updates, and tips for Keep&Share users.
- Close Account - Close your Keep&Share account.
Learn more about how to get started with your account.