When you sign-up for Keep&Share, you have three options for types of accounts that you can register for: Basic Account (free), Solo Account (paid), and Team account (paid). All of these accounts are based around how many user accounts are attached to the account plan and the number of benefits each account type receives.
The Team Account is specifically designed for group accounts. It provides easy central setup and administration, group branding, high performance central capacity in the group account for all Team members to share, and the highest level of features for all Team members.
If you have a Team Plans paid account, you will see the term Team Members as an option for sharing in your Share List. This is different than a Share Group which is a group of individual accounts listed as part of your Share Control. This Group makes it easier to share your automatic Notifications and applications with fellow members of your Team Account.
Advantages of a Team Account
- The owner uses a “team console” to create and manage the seats tied to their account.
- The owner can create new accounts for additional users.
- For each sub-account, the owner chooses and controls the seat's Account Name and password, email address, and configuration
- All the sub-accounts on the owner's Team Account license enjoy full benefits of a paid account.
- All sub-accounts share a common, very high capacity for storage space and bandwidth.
- All sub-accounts display your company custom logo if you upload it into your master account.
- The first license is used to upgrade the owner's account. The rest of the licenses can be used to create additional accounts that have the full paid status.
- For instance, if you purchase a 10-pack, one license is for your own master account, allowing you to create up to 9 additional paid accounts on the team.