The “Dashboard” is your home base in Keep&Share, just as the “inbox” is the home base in an email application. This is where you can find a wealth of information about your account and your account activity.
The Dashboard is divided into several distinct sections:
- Navigator – The “Navigator” is the vertical column on the left hand side of your screen. This is where you can access all of your Keep&Share applications (ex. Documents, Calendars, etc.) and your “Application Manager.”
- Inbox – The “Inbox” shows you the most recent activity in your shared information by Visitors to your account, known as Notifications. Your inbox is also where User Notices and User Alerts will appear.
- History– The “History” tab shows you all of your activity in your account and in others’ Keep&Share accounts.
- Friends – The “Friends” tab will show a list of all of your friends on Keep&Share. You can also see the list of items that each friend has shared with you and view all of the activity between you and your friends.
- Time and Date – The time and date that has been set for your account is display prominently in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard screen. Learn more about setting the time and date for your account.
- My Activity Report – You can click on the blue “See All My Activity” link at the bottom of your Notifications list to see all of your activity in your account and in others’ accounts. Learn more about “My Activity Report.”
- Friends’ Activity Report – You can click on the blue “See Friends’ Activity in My Account” link at the bottom of your Notifications list to see all of the activities in your account by other people. Learn more about your “Friends Activity Report.”
- Total Page Views Report - The “Total Page Views by Visitors” report keeps track of the total number of views made by any Visitor to any of your shares or Share Page.
See the image below for how your Dashboard is divided up.